All Limousine rental is with the full acknowledgement and agreement of the terms as set out below:
1. No vehicle is considered “reserved” until the deposit has been received by Stretch Limos.
Upon submitting your booking and the acceptance of your payment details, you agree to pay 100% of the booking fee, which is refundable up to 24 hours before the booking.
3. Behaviour in the Limousine during hire:
- If the inside of the vehicle is left in a dirty/soiled manner, then a cleaning fee of $250.00 will be charged to the hirer.
- Smoking or the consumption of drugs is not permitted in the vehicle at any time. Failure to comply may result in the termination of hire. Violation will result in the immediate termination of the contract and the forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees.
- Alcohol is not to be consumed by any passenger under the age of 18, if this is found the hire age of our service will be terminated immediately and no refund will be given. School balls regardless of age no alcohol is permitted. Stretch Limo’s Limited by law is not permitted to provide any alcohol beverages to our clients, even those of legal age the consumption of alcohol is the hirer’s responsibility Stretch Limo’s Limited accepts no liability what so ever in relation to alcohol laws etc.
- Irresponsible, dangerous or intoxicated behaviour, which compromises the safety of the chauffeur or passengers will not be accepted and may result in the termination of hire, without any refund.
- The person reserving the vehicle is responsible for all guests and any damage to the interior and equipment in the vehicle and willful damage to the exterior. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. This includes, but is not limited to: liquid spillage, vomiting, breakage of glassware ($10.00 each), lights, electronic and stereo equipment. Repair and replacement of any item will be the responsibility of the person hiring the vehicle. Executive Limousines reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination the person reserving the vehicle, remains liable for the full rental fee, this will happen without any refund.
4. Damages to the Limousines :
- The hirer will be held responsible and liable for any damages to the vehicle (inside or outside including equipment and fittings), caused by themselves or a member of their group. The cost of repair for such damages will be the responsibility of the person hiring the vehicle.
- If equipment provided in the vehicle (including bar utensils, CD’s . DVD’s LCD TV’s, remote controls) is either lost or damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair/replacement.
- If there is any damage to the vehicle which results in the vehicle being unavailable for future hire, then the hirer of the vehicle at the time the damage occurred will be held liable for losses resulting from lost or cancelled bookings, whilst the vehicle is repaired.
- As security to cover for potential breakages, damages or losses, a credit card or a bond may be required at the time of booking. This credit card will be charged to cover costs for repairs, replacements or losses.
5. Airport Pickups: Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. The first 15 minutes of delay is included in the agreed fee. An additional $20.00 for every 30 minutes, or part there of, waiting time will apply. Arriving passengers will be met at the arrival terminal unless alternative arrangements have been agreed. To avoid a no-show fee please ensure you contact our office on 0800 999 111 prior to leaving the departure airport. A $40.00 charge will be applied to any trip before 6am or after 12.30am and public holidays.
Any airline delays may result in the reservation being subject to availability.
6. Return Transfers: The limousine will arrive at the pre-arranged pickup point at the designated time. Stretch Limo’s Limited do not accept responsibility for passengers who are not at the pickup point within 15 minutes of the designated pickup time.
7. Stretch Limo’s Limited do not accept responsibility for any delay caused by, but not limited to traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect information, acts of nature or any other situation beyond Stretch Limo’s Limited control.
8. Stretch Limo’s Limited do not accept responsibility for any personal items held by the passengers or any item left in the vehicle during, or after completion of the rental period.
9. In the event that any part of this agreement is unenforceable, the remaining conditions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
10. If limousine rental is to be by a person under 18, payment of invoice acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read, understood and accepted by a parent or guardian.
11. All limousines are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Rates are subject to change without notice. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the time of reservation. The balance is due one week prior to reservation.
12. Stretch Limo’s Limited reserves the right to substitute the type and/or colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
13. Additional Charges may apply when hiring a Hummer Limousine after 9:30 pm subject to the booking, occasion, to allow for a 2nd staff member .
14. The Hirer acknowledges that Stretch Limo’s Limited has access if required to any photography involving the fleet of Limousines to use as promotional material.
15. The Chauffeur has full control of the Limousine throughout the hire and its at their discretion on what can be achieved on the day of hire due to the surrounding conditions and circumstances.
16. This statement is confirmation of your order and acknowledgement that you have read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions.